Mud is one of the basic elements of nature, containing important minerals vital for human health. Mud can absorb toxins from human body, therefore is very useful in preventing many diseases. It is also known for its healing properties. Mud therapy is being used to treat diseases and for a beautiful skin since ancient times. The earth has healing powers which are refreshing and invigorating for the body. Mud is also an important cleansing agent for the skin.
The material used for mud therapy is mostly clay. The clay used in Natur-Med is rich in silicon dioxide, which provides cell rejuvenation and therefore is named as “youth mineral”.
Some Benefits of Mud Therapy
- Absorbs toxins on the skin and supports the treatment programs for skin diseases.
- Increases blood circulation, energizes skin tissue, clears spots and patches on the skin. Therefore is a good support in anti-aging programs.
- Can be used along with other treatments to heal chronic inflammation caused by internal diseases, bruises, sprains, boils and wounds.
- Mud packs are useful in treating diseases relating to general weakness and nervous disorders.
- Some diseases which mud packs can help treat are scarlet fever, influenza, measles, swellings, eye and ear troubles, gout, rheumatism, stomach troubles, kidney problems, liver malfunction, diphtheria, neuralgia, sexual disorders, headache, tooth ache and other general pains.