NÜVE Özel Sağlık Hizm.Tic.San.A.S.
NaturMed Thermal Health Resort
Davutlar mah.Cinar sk.no:13
Kusadasi Aydin Türkiye
In our capacity as controller under the terms of data protection legislation and as a service provider at the same time would like to inform you of the following. Your personal data is only processed in the context of the legal provisions under data protection legislation.
- Your surname, first name and title.
- Contact details, particularly your postal address, plus your phone number and email address if necessary.
- Contract data, particularly data which you provide us with for the purpose of performing a contract.
- Content data, particularly text you enter and the data contained in the correspondence between you and us.
- User data, particularly the pages of our website which you visit, access times and your IP address.
- Your age, current health situation and lifestyle habits
- Your purpose of stay
- Medical and health information
- Credit card information
- Passport Information
- Arrival and departure dates and hours
- Flight Information
- Other information you would like to share with us
1. Subject matter of data protection, categories of data and sources
Personal data is the subject matter of data protection. Personal data is all information which relates to an identified or identifiable natural person. Your personal data therefore includes all the data which permits identification of you personally, such as your name, address, phone number or email address.
If you want to initiate a business relationship with us over our website, you must provide the personal data necessary for establishing and implementing a business relationship, fulfilling the associated contractual obligations and complying with legal obligations. We shall inform you in an appropriate manner (e.g. by indicating mandatory fields in forms) of what data this is on a case-by-case basis. This personal data mainly comes from your yourself, particularly through your use of our website, your contact requests and any information you provide when concluding a contract.
2. Purposes of processing and legal bases
We process your data only for specific purposes and if an applicable legal regulation permits doing so.
3. Server log data
Visiting our website may cause the following information to be saved about access:
- The requesting terminal device’s IP address,
- The file retrieved,
- The http response code,
- The previous website from which you are visiting our website (referrer URL),
- The date, time and time zone of the server request,
- The browser type and version,
- The operating system used on the requesting terminal device,
- The search terms used to find the website via Google, for example.
In this regard, we pursue the interest of enabling use of our website and its technical functionality and permanently maintaining the same. This data is automatically processed when our website is accessed. You cannot use our website without providing it. We do not use this data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your identity. You cannot object to the collection and storage of your server log data because this data is absolutely essential for the operation of the website.
4. Communication by email and using the contact form
If you contact us by email, your voluntarily provided contact details (such as your name and email address) shall only be collected, processed and used for a specific purpose, i.e. either to record and, if necessary, respond to your request(s) or for technical administration purposes.
You can also contact us using a contact form provided in the “Contact” section. If you use this contact form, we collect and store the following data:
- Surname and first name
- Email address
- Your request / message to us
You are more than welcome to (voluntarily) provide us with your:
- Date of birth
The data you provide is transferred by your browser to our server, where it is converted into an email which is then sent to us. Your contact details are only collected, processed and used for a specific purpose, i.e. to record and, if necessary, respond to your request.
We delete the data you provide as soon as the purpose for which it was collected ceases to apply in full, subject to fulfilment of continuing legal retention requirements.
If your data is processed based on legitimate interests, you can object to the storage of your personal data at any time.
5. Newsletter / press distribution list
We will not send you a newsletter or a press release by email until we have received your prior express confirmation that we should activate the newsletter or press distribution list service. We only send newsletters or press releases following proper subscription, i.e. with your consent. Insofar as the content of a newsletter or press release is specifically described in the course of subscription, such content is decisive for the scope of the consent. Moreover, our newsletters and press releases contain information about our services, offers, promotions and company.
If you later decide you no longer wish to receive newsletters or press releases from us, you can revoke your consent at any time. Sending a message in text form (e.g. email, letter) to the contact details provided above or to [email protected] is sufficient for us in this regard. You will of course also find an unsubscribe link in every newsletter and every press release.
6. Recipients of personal data
We only disclose your personal data to external recipients if doing so is necessary e.g. to handle or process your order or to provide your contractual services, if we have your consent to this effect or if other legal permission exists.
External recipients may in particular be:
- Processors: These are service providers which we engage to provide services, e.g. in the fields of technical infrastructure and maintenance of our website. We select such processors carefully and regularly review them to ensure that your privacy remains protected. These service providers may only use the data for the purposes specified by us and under our instructions. We are authorised to use such processors in compliance with the legal requirements set forth in Art. 28 of the GDPR.
- Public agencies: These are authorities, state institutions and other public / legal bodies such as supervisory authorities, courts, public prosecutors or financial authorities. Personal data is only transferred to such public agencies for compelling legal reasons.
- Non-public agencies: Service providers and auxiliary persons to whom the data concerning performance of our contract is transferred based on a legal obligation or to protect legitimate interests, such as shipping service providers, payment service providers, tax advisors or auditors.
If you have any questions concerning the topic of processing of your personal data, your rights as a data subject and any consent granted, you are more than welcome to contact us.